By George Haddow,Jane Bullock,Damon P. Coppola
Introduction to Emergency Management units the normal for excellence within the box and has trained a new release of emergency managers. Haddow, Bullock, and Coppola go back for the 6th version with an emphasis on weather swap as an immense possibility. absolutely up-to-date all through for brand spanking new laws and workflows, with new case experiences protecting the newest in top practices, this vintage textbook prepares scholars for the demanding situations of a profession in emergency management.
- Expanded details on catastrophe restoration coordination structures
- Emphasis on weather switch as a key chance confronted by means of catastrophe managers
- Coverage of social media as serious instrument in emergency management
- Fully up-to-date all through for the most recent laws and workflows
- New examples and case reviews throughout
- Updated ancillaries to maintain direction guideline fresh